Friday, April 11, 2014

Two O 1 Four

Can't believe it's actually the year of 2014! 
Finished my 2 years of Degree course in Melbourne. How am i feeling? I wanna study more! :D 
I began my job search through jobstreet applied for 2 photography assistant, 1 multimedia designer, and 1 desktop artist / graphic designer's job. 
(10/4/14) Yesterday
Just had my FIRST real design's job since I graduate till now. Actually more like forever! Lol! 
Interviewed by the company called eLC. Its an e-Learning company which the HQ based in Singapore and the one in Msia is just a small branch. Inside got less than 10 people i think. Didn't really looked around. 
Was interviewed by Ryan ( the COO of the company). 
After that TODAY, around 2 something, I got a phone called from an oversea number. Luckily i picked it up! It was from eLC singapore. I got the JOB! and i can start on MONDAY!

YAY!! Finally I'm not jobless anymore!! Now i have to look through my flash work and also design! 
Let's hope for the best in this Job!!! Hope its one of the job where I don't get fired and I'll stay long enough! 
Pray for a good start!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment